mherger wrote:
> The missing clock can happen if the player fails to connect to MySB.com.
>
> This can have various reasons, incl. temporary network outage. Please
> reboot the device and check again.

Hi Michael! I have my mysqueezebox.com credentials in LMS. When I switch
the player to mysqueezebox.com then it shows the clock as expected but
when I switch back to LMS (picoreplayer LMS version 8.1.0) then the
clock disappears again. In the past the clock always persisted when
connected to LMS so this is a bit confusing. I am also struggling with
keeping this radio connected to wifi like a lot of people these days but
even with this struggle the clock would still show up until recently.
Not sure what to do now.