Hi Erick,

I noticed the rust backend. I was hoping to merge that sometime.

There will be more releases in the ragel 6 branch. It can be merged there.

Ragel 7 (in master) takes a completely new approach to code generation. Your patch will need to be redone in that branch. So far I have C, D, Go and C# generators that you can use as a starting point.

Adrian