Hello.

Hope you are doing well !!!

We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing
needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest
you.

Job Title: DevOps Architect

Location: Edison, NJ,

Position Type:  12 months contract

Requisition Details:

.                      8 to 12 years of IT Experience (at least 3 to 5 years
of relevant experience in DevOps)

.                      Own and lead initiatives to define, design, and
implement DevOps solutions which includes reference architectures,
estimates, and costing

.                      Demonstrated project management experience in Agile
(Scrum), which includes project planning, execution, risk management, and
resource management

.                      Design end to end application architecture in DevOps
model

.                      Strong experience in Application lifecycle Management

.                      Rich experience in Continuous Integration &
Continuous Deployment

.                      Automation experience in Software Delivery

.                      Experience in Linux environments with shell scripting

.                      Experience in DevOps toolsets for Requirements,
Build, Test, Deploy, Configuration Management, etc.

.                      Experience in assessing applications to find gaps and
provide recommendations to align projects in DevOps model

.                      Experience in implementing DevOps for multiple
projects hosted in on-premise and Cloud environments

.                      Experience in streamlining processes for
configuration, build and release management

.                      Experience in collaborating various teams business,
developers, testers and operations

.                      Experience in design, architect, implement automated
solutions across projects/products

.                      Experience in providing solutions for DevOps with
security

If you believe you are qualified for this position and are currently in the
job market or interested in making a change, please email me the resume
along with contact details on hit...@nytp.com /raj...@nytp.com or give me a
call at 201-484-0765.

You may respond to me via email but please be sure to include your direct
phone number so I can reach out to you quickly. In considering candidates
for our various positions, time is of the essence and we are committed to
responding to our clients promptly.

Thanks and Regards,

Hitesh Zaveri | New York Technology Partners

111 Town Square Pl | Suite 1236 | Jersey City NJ 07310

Direct: 201.484.0765 |  <http://www.nytp.com/> www.nytp.com

 <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/hitesh-zaveri/3/240/286>
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/hitesh-zaveri/3/240/286

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our
mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply
immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know
if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended
only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of
any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited.

If you do not wish to receive this email please click unsubscribe