Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!!

We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing
needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest you.

Job Title: BW HANA Lead

Location: Piscataway, NJ

Position Type: 12+ months

Requisition Details:

*       Minimum 8 - 10 years of experience
*       HANA Modeling ( Creation of Information Models , Hierarchies )
*       HANA Objects creation using SQL Script ( Stored Procedures and
Calculation Views )
*       Trouble shooting and debugging, SQL and Performance tuning.
*       Abap programming
*       Good understanding of SAP HR Functional Areas
*       Good understanding of HANA Privileges

If you believe you are qualified for this position and are currently in the job
market or interested in making a change, please email me the resume along with
contact details on hit...@nytp.com / rahul@nytp.com  or give me a call at
201-484-0336.

You may respond to me via email but please be sure to include your direct phone
number so I can reach out to you quickly. In considering candidates for our
various positions, time is of the essence and we are committed to responding to
our clients promptly.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read and respond to this
message.

Thanks and Regards,

Hitesh Zaveri | New York Technology Partners

111 Town Square Pl | Suite 1236 | Jersey City NJ 07310

Direct: 201.484.0765 |  <http://www.nytp.com/> www.nytp.com

 <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/hitesh-zaveri/3/240/286>
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/hitesh-zaveri/3/240/286

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our
mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply
immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if
you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information
that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized
use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance
on this information is strictly prohibited.

If you do not wish to receive this email please click unsubscribe