We are looking to add a full stack (rails) developer to our team.
More emphasis on a backend profile but honestly, we care more about you and
ensuring a good work culture / ethic.

*What we do*
Our product is a simple space management solution that helps businesses
visualise, manage and plan their work spaces.

The web solution (SaaS) effectively takes floorplan images and allows an
overlay/manipulation of shapes over the floorplan to visualize different
spaces (teams, meeting rooms etc) and some data input.

*Who we are*
Open, Honest, Transparent, Agile, Friendly... we firmly believe that
awesome people make amazing products come to life.

Since our emphasis is on workplace culture and connectivity, we need to
live and breath this ourselves!
So we're looking for someone that knows how to be flexible, write good
clean code but is happy to share all their ideas and talent.

*What we need*
At least 3 years of Ruby and RoR experience and comfortable with Test
Driven Development and Agile methodology, a clear thinking and great
communication.

Preferably in Melbourne (CBD), we work from The Cluster here: (amazing
views)
Remote work preferred but we need to meet up every so often for design,
briefs and to drink a coffee (or hot choc?)
3 Months (possibly extend to 6)
Contract $ based on experience

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-GeMuYu-JXnI/V4cdAtD2JDI/AAAAAAAAEwI/JBKVV7hDlcI9if6aqLidFu4bR-lsJRMkQCLcB/s1600/large_5_Cafe_Breakout.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TsPhmguaKqU/V4cdG4JlwTI/AAAAAAAAEwQ/gro3F5BdrgIRtR0JxB7HFMbDBfQR284OgCLcB/s1600/large_22_Q_View.jpg>

Requirements:

- Rails
- MySQL
- Saas
- Aws
- Coffeescript
- Haml
- HTML5 Canvas
- React.js
- Rspec
- Capybara
- Konacha

You’ll work in a small team that is developing a web application alongside
a senior dev.

*About us (http://simple.space)*

EXCITING TASKS!
We're starting to work with IoT and Sensors...

Tasks will include Analytics section, Integration points to receive data
from Google/Calendar/O365/Xero/ePayroll/SAP

More importantly, SENSORS to take real world data in real time from office
spaces and bring to life a Workplace Analytics and Behaviours component.

*More Detail if you've made it this far down:*

We need someone to collaborate with our experienced Lead developer in
building our fully featured product, currently at an MVP (or just beyond)
stage, this includes:

- Implementing our design for an Analytics section

- Assisting with Integrations section to allow for Google Apps, Office365
and possibly Xero / ePayroll / SAP (integrate with API). This is purely to
RECEIVE data for use in our analytics section and pre-populate data entry
throughout the product

- Assist with completion of small but important tasks like Print to PDF or
exports

- Build a set of features that allow user interaction with image overlay
shape interaction (i.e. draw a shape, move it around or have info displayed
if you click on shape)

- Improve our user experience and workflow (with existing design and
direction).

We have some mock UI's that specifically show what we want to see as well
as a good, supportive and communicative team.

Communication is KEY.

You will be working with myself (the founder) who is also a senior systems
engineer in Australia so some time overlap would be great (GMT +10
Melbourne) and our Lead developer whom is quite an amazing and experienced
dev (no he's not writing this himself).