Hi all

TidyMe <https://tidyme.com.au/> is hiring a senior Rails dev. We're a VC
funded tech company disrupting the home services market (like Handy
<https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/handybook> does in the US).

There are 10 of us in the team and we're looking for a fantastic new team
member to help us build an awesome product and make a real difference.
Salary plus equity package is on offer for the right person.

I'll be at the RoRo meet up with my workmate Phil tonight (black jeans and
maroon jumper), come and say hello if you're there or go
to https://goo.gl/LL1Llz to get in touch with us.

Cheers
Michael