EmpireOne (www.empireone.com.au) is a web development company that manages
multiple ROR projects and its own startup (www.subscribility.com). We are
looking for a developer/tech lead to join a young team to nuture, lead and
direct them technically, while contributing to development and architecture
discussions.

Remote work is acceptable, we have developers working in different parts of
the world right now. The team in the Sydney office has 5 devs and working
onsite for most days is preferrable.

Salary is negotiable and equity is an option for any exceptional
candidates.

Full time is preference.

Full job is below for the details:

*Developer/Team Lead*

*A unique opportunity to join a growing, innovative and disruptive
web/mobile business.{{ What’s involved }} - Use your well honed technical
skills to write exquisite code in a variety of technologies as well as lead
a team of keen developers and contribute to architecture and development
discussions.- We have senior technical leaders with incredible knowledge
and experience in this space, you will be exposed to decades of experience,
many industries and many products.- Agile development methodologies, lean
and focused on best practices.- Modern and comfortable working environment,
with a young and collaborative team.- Flexible work arrangements and
remuneration structure.- Getting involved in a stable ongoing web
development team as well an exciting and promising startup that already has
a fair bit of traction.{{ Us }}Since we started in 2011, we have
established ourselves as a reliable technology partner for our clients. In
addition, we have developed some of our own products, and currently we are
focusing on an exciting and promising startup, and yes - it is a disruptive
one indeed! {{ You }} - Mid-senior level developer with hand on experience
in RoR, JS and CSS frameworks. - Have passion for web technologies &
programming- Excellent communication skills, understanding of teamwork, and
interest in leadership- Attention to detail, excellent architectural,
programming and creativity skills.- Architectural skills, high level
designs, developer tools and enforcing standards {{ You & us, together
}}Joining our team means you get to work in diverse and exciting projects,
from websites to business systems and mobile applications, with a fun and
focused team. You will be exposed to different technologies in the process.
Forget about being bored. It ain't happening. {{ How to apply }}Email to
j...@empireone.com.au <j...@empireone.com.au> and use "Full Stack
Developer/Team Lead" in your subject.https://www.seek.com.au/Job/31879373*