Energy One develops software services and products for the energy industry.

Our software is complex - supporting energy trading and operations in
highly volatile and dynamic wholesale gas, electricity and carbon energy
markets.

We are looking for a mid level Ruby and Javascript developer to help the
ongoing development of our energy operations and business process
automation platform.  If you can't do the client side but are strong on the
Ruby side please contact us anyway.

We have large, light and modern offices in North Sydney with harbour views
and a very friendly and supportive work culture.

The position is full time.   Some work from home is possible.   Permanent
Residency is mandatory.

Please contact Ross Attrill - ross.attr...@gmail.com for a Job Description
or to discuss the opportunity.