Hi all,

Billcap, a fast-growing Melbourne-based energy software company, is hiring
mid / senior software engineers.

Billcap is changing the way consumers and utilities consume and produce
energy. Our energy engagement platform helps households make sense of their
energy use while advancing utilities’ smart-grid & renewable transition. We
are an empirically driven company with strong links to world-leading
researchers in energy economics and machine learning.

We are looking for software engineers to enhance our existing market
leading product as well as a suite of new products.
We make heavy use of AWS, Docker and Rails and a raft of other technologies
that allow us to iterate quickly.
We process millions of data points every day so scaling is a key
consideration.
You will be working closely with our data scientists, helping them make the
most of vast data we process.

Location: Richmond (on-site)
Contract: Permanent
Packages from $100k - $170k