Hello ROR Oceania,

I am looking for four full-stack software engineers to join a start-up that
is going to explode globally. Currently exploring ML for health
applications/ devices this is a multi-tenant product that reforms mental
health. It is a tool for people to understand how their brain works using
bleeding edge tech like Relay, Graph QL, React, ROR

*YOU*

   - Are Technically Agnostic, Senior Developer
   - Are switched on individuals who can take a problem and solve it
   through code.
   - Are forthcoming, independent and has built end to end products
   before.
   - Have 3+ Years Software Engineering (JS a must - React ideal)

This application is a game changer as mental health is a serious issue that
many people are facing head on and you can be part of the team to
revolutionise how people are consulted and deal with issues.

*PR or Citizenship* a must with remote days are optional

Send us your *CV / folio / GitHub* and we’ll get in touch for a chat
a...@redwolfrosch.com.au

If you’d like more information about this opportunity, give *Alex *a call
on 0481 868 551