Hello ROROers,

I’m the CTO at Five Good Friends and we’re recruiting for 2x Rails Engineers to
work in a new team alongside a UXer. The position is permanent, full-time based
in Brisbane, but remote is OK too. We’d fly you to Brisbane from time to time
for workshops, but we mostly work in Basecamp and GitHub. We’re prepared to
offer a base salary up to $130,000k + super + computer + making your home
office safe. Ideally you’d be able to start within the next 8 weeks.

The full job ad with all the detail is at
https://github.com/fivegoodfriends/jobs/blob/master/rails-software-engineer/README.md.

Please feel free to ask me anything.

Cheers,
Tate