*Position: Senior Ruby on Rails Developer*

*Location: Australia/New Zealand*

*Remote: 100% remote work*

reinteractive have been a 100% remote work, Ruby on Rails development and
hosting firm for more than a decade. We’ve been doing rails, and 100%
remote work since 2010. And we do it really, really well.

Please note: Due to some extra specific requirements, at this time you
*must* be an Australian or Australian Permanent Resident and working in
Australia to apply for this role.

We are looking for the next amazing Ruby on Rails Developer to join our
team of dedicated professionals working hard to create, expand and maintain
Ruby on Rails applications for our customers.

The founder, Mikel Lindsaar, is the author of the Mail gem and has been a
long term advocate of the power of Ruby on Rails. He built reinteractive to
be the consulting company he would want to work at and it shows. Our team
are passionate about building solutions for our clients that exceed their
expectations and this creates a fantastic esprit de corps.

*Main responsibilities:*

   - Function as the lead developer responsible for the development and
   deployment of client projects you are placed on
   - Architect and develop new features needed, make recommendations on the
   best approach and be willing to push back on ideas that will lead to future
   pain for the customer
   - Be able to work in a very much non micro managed environment and be a
   self starter.
   - Providing code reviews to our other developers
   - Troubleshoot and resolve advanced technical issues in deployments of
   your apps if required

*Requirements:*

   - Excellent Ruby on Rails developer experience
   - Specific skills need to include:

*Why Join reinteractive?*

   - We are a 100% Rails focused organisation
   - We have a tight knit team of highly competent developers and
   designers, all exceptional at what they do producing a cutting edge Rails
   apps for our cleints
   - We really care about high quality code and having fun at our job in a
   respectful environment.
   - Flexibility in work hours, we treat you like an adult and know you’ll
   get the work done.
   - We listen to our team in terms of what is important to get done.

*Position, Location and Pay:*

   - This is a full time, 100% remote work role, however you must be an
   Australian or Australian permanent resident to apply and perform the work
   anywhere within Australia.
   - Competitive market salary depending on the applicant's skills
   - Employment Type: Full-time