Hello,
Hope you're doing Great!
Please take a quick look at the below list of available resources and do let me
know if you come across any suitable requirements. I would really appreciate if
you can forward my list to your friends or colleagues who're working on c2c /
C2H related openings nationwide. Kindly add me E-Mail:
Raja.Sekhar@marlabs.com<mailto:Raja.Sekhar@marlabs.com>  to your regular c2c
distribution list
Here you go:
Name

Technology

Current Location

Relocation

Availability

Anirudh

Sr. Java Developer

Milapitas, CA

Open

Immediate

Venu

Lead Java Developer

Richmond, VA

VA, DC, MD

Immediate

Senthil

Sr. Java Developer

Chicago, IL

WI, IN, IL, OH, MO

Immediate

Jonatha

Java Full Stack Developer

Piscataway, NJ

Open

Immediate

Ravi

Java Fullstack Developer

Piscataway, NJ

Open

Immediate

Neha

Java Fullstack Developer

Piscataway, NJ

Open

Immediate

Sravya

Java UI ( Mean / Mern Stack)

NYC, NY

Open

Immediate

Jason

Java UI Mean Stack

NJ

Open

Immediate

Kamlesh

Java UI ( Mean / Mern Stack)

Hackensack, NJ

Open

Immediate

Niha

Java UI ( Mean / Mern Stack)

NY

Open

Immediate

Sohaib

C# .Net Developer

OH

Open

Immediate

Sharanya

C# .Net Developer

PA

Open

Immediate

Sumukhi

C# .Net Developer

Allentown, PA

Open

Immediate

Venkatesh

Sr. Net Developer

NYC, NY

NY / NJ

Immediate

Marco

Big Data / Hadoop Dev

NJ

Open

Immediate

Adit

Big Data / Hadoop Dev

Memphis, TN

Open

Immediate

Alan

Big Data / Hadoop Dev

Edison, NJ

Open

Immediate

Aswini

PHP Developer

NJ

Open

Immediate

Adil

PHP Developer

CT

Open

Immediate

Eric Ji

Data Scientist / Data Engineer

NYC, NY

Open

Immediate

Naveen

Salesforce Developer

Piscataway, NJ

Open

Immediate

Laxmi

Salesforce Developer

Bridgewater, NJ

Open

Immediate

Seshu

Lead Salesforce Dev / Admin

Atlanta, GA

SC, NC, GA, FL

Immediate

Rayudu

AWS / DevOps - Operations

Piscataway, NJ

Open

Immediate

Sai

AWS / DevOps - Operations

North Brunswick, NJ

Open

Immediate

Nishant

DevOps Engineer

Atlanta, GA

Open

Immediate

Venkata

Guidewire QA / Lead QA

Irving, TX

Open

Immediate

Damodar

Sr. SAP HANA / BOBJ

MN

Open

Immediate

Shiva

Cobol Developer

Des Moines, IA

Open

Immediate

Let's make some money before year ends ! Looking forward to working with you..

Regards,

Rajasekhar Patibandla | Account Manager - Sales
E-Mail : Raja.Sekhar@marlabs.com<mailto:Raja.Sekhar@marlabs.com> | Cell :
732-790-2705
[cid:image003.jpg@01D34E94.F25FD750]<linkedin.com/in/rajasekhar-patibandla-344b0515>
Marlabs Inc One Corporate Place South | Piscataway, NJ 08854
www.Marlabs.com<http://www.Marlabs.com>
Marlabs is committed to environmental conservation. Please do not print this
e-mail unless necessary
NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments
are intended for the addressee(s) named in this message. This communication is
intended to be and to remain confidential and may be subject to applicable
client/employee and/or work product privileges. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in
error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this
message and its attachments. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message
and/or any attachments and, if you are not the intended recipient, do not
disclose the contents or take any action in reliance upon the information
contained in this communication or any attachments.