Hello.

Hope you are doing well !!!

We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing
needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest
you.

Job Title: Sr. Angular JS Developer

Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Position Type:  12 months contract

Requisition Details:

.                      3+ years of web development experience

.                      Solid UI and Angular JS development experience.

.                      Aware of the interplay between JavaScript and HTML
and CSS, with the ability to quickly modify UI pages and queries.

.                      Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc

.                      Ability to express ideas clearly within the team and
across other groups.

.                      Comfortable with test automation frameworks

.                      Hands-on experience with Angular JS is must

.                      Python experience is plus

.                      Apple experience is a strong plus

Required Experience (Same as Relevant Experience)

.         At-least 3 years of strong Web development experience using
Angular JS.

Job Responsibilities

.                      Senior Software Engineer and a technical expert for
large team

.                      Design and implement integration to other systems

.                      Effectively use services and APIs, key customizations
and extensions of the systems

.                      Work collaboratively with other application teams

.                      Work with globally diversified team in different time
zone

.                      Guide & mentor other team members

.                      Work on more than one project simultaneously

.                      Self starter with good communication skills

If you believe you are qualified for this position and are currently in the
job market or interested in making a change, please email me the resume
along with contact details on hit...@nytp.com /rajesh@nytp.com or give me a
call at 201-484-0765.

You may respond to me via email but please be sure to include your direct
phone number so I can reach out to you quickly. In considering candidates
for our various positions, time is of the essence and we are committed to
responding to our clients promptly.

Thanks and Regards,

Hitesh Zaveri | New York Technology Partners

111 Town Square Pl | Suite 1236 | Jersey City NJ 07310

Direct: 201.484.0765 |  <http://www.nytp.com/> www.nytp.com

 <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/hitesh-zaveri/3/240/286>
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/hitesh-zaveri/3/240/286

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our
mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply
immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know
if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended
only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of
any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited.

If you do not wish to receive this email please click unsubscribe