Laki ratu Monako manganciang tagak di dindiang paviliun Turki.
Kalau rajonyo saroman itu baa lah anak-anak buahnyo yo?

                           Filed at 11:50 a.m. EDT

                           By The Associated Press

                           ANKARA, Turkey (AP)-- The husband of Princess
Caroline of Monaco
                           apologized Friday to the Turkish public for
urinating on the side of
                           Turkey's pavilion at the Expo 2000 World's Fair
in Germany.

                           Prince Ernst August took out a full page
advertisement in the
                           European edition of the Turkish Hurriyet
newspaper and said: ``It is my
                           duty to express to the Turkish public that
relieving myself during my
                           visit to the Expo 2000 was definitely not a
conscious act.

                           ``I and my family would like to express with our
whole hearts that we
                           are fans of Turkish culture and friends of the
Turkish people.''

                           The paper printed a small copy of his letter in
its national edition.

                           Turkish officials voiced outrage at the incident
after Bild, Germany's
                           most-read newspaper, reported that Ernst August
was seen relieving
                           himself on the side of the pavilion earlier this
month.

                           Ernst August was at the fair in Hanover, Germany
with his wife and
                           her father, Prince Rainier of Monaco.

                           Turkish newspapers repeatedly printed pictures
of the prince with a
                           caption which read ``Shameless Prince,'' while
German politicians
                           severely criticized him.

                           Ernst August is a descendent of one of Germany's
oldest noble
                           families. He and Caroline wed in January 1999.
It was the third
                           marriage for her, and his second. They have an
11-month-old daughter,
                           Alexandra.

LAPAU RantauNet di http://lapau.rantaunet.web.id
Isi Database ke anggotaan RantauNet: