Dear Seluruh dunsanak Rantau-net,

Ma''Dang Jolelo dan keluarga has sent you a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Card from CommerceAsia's Greeting Card Service.

To view your Card, you must use an Internet Web Browser like the
Microsoft Internet Explorer or the Netscape Navigator and view this URL:

http://www5.commerceasia.com/greeting/scripts/view.asp?id=3467149&pw=10565
(You can cut and paste the address)

Or you can come to our web page,
http://www5.commerceasia.com/greeting/view.htm
Type in your Greeting Card No. and Password in the spaces provided.

Your Greeting Card No. is:      3467149
and the Password is:    10565

Feel free to visit our Greeting Card Homepage at
http://www5.commerceasia.com/greeting

Please Note:

(1)     Your Greeting Card will be retained in the system for 30 days after
        which it will be automatically deleted.
(2)     Your Greeting Card come with a background music in the form of a MIDI
file.
        In order to be able to listen to it, you must have sound card in your
computer
        that supports MIDI playback. If you have problems, please check our FAQs.
        http://www5.commerceasia.com/greeting/faq.htm#background_music

Yours Sincerely,

CommerceAsia's Greeting Card WebMaster
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage: http://www5.commerceasia.com/greeting

RantauNet http://www.rantaunet.com
Ket: [email_anda] = isikan alamat email anda tanpa tanda kurung