From: Sjamsir Sjarif [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 5:22 AM

Forwarded message:
>Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:46:19 -0700
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>From: CGIRS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Ciriacy-Wantrup Postdoctoral Fellowships
>
>S.V. Ciriacy-Wantrup Postdoctoral Fellowships
>
>The University of California, Berkeley invites applications for the
>2003-2004 S.V. Ciriacy-Wantrup Postdoctoral Fellowships in Natural
>Resource Studies.  The fellowship will be awarded to support advanced
>research at the University of California, Berkeley.  Applications are
>open to all disciplines.  Preference will be given to proposals whose
>orientation is broadly institutional or historical, and which are
>conceptually and theoretically innovative.  Proposals with a
>primarily statistical or econometric orientation are not eligible for
>consideration.
>
>Two types of awards are available:
>
>I.      A one-year postdoctoral award with a stipend of $35,000,
>renewable for a second year.  It is expected that the applicant will
>possess a Ph.D. conferred within the past five years.
>
>II.     A one-year award to support a professional or sabbatical
>leave from an academic or professional position, with a stipend of
>$35,000, without option to renew.  Applicants for sabbatical
>fellowships must have received their Ph.D. within the last ten years,
>no exceptions.
>
>Both types of fellowships include $2,000 toward research-related
>expenses and one-way economy airfare for each fellow and his/her
>immediate family.
>
>Application Procedure:
>Applications should be received, in triplicate, by Monday, January
>13th, 2003.  A complete application consists of the following: a one
>paragraph abstract; a research proposal of up to ten pages;
>curriculum vitae; verification of Ph.D.; one or more recent
>publications; and three letters of recommendation from faculty
>members familiar with the candidate's research.  The applicant should
>also indicate preferred departmental affiliation and/or faculty
>mentor for the fellowship tenure and specify type of award:
>postdoctoral or sabbatical.    Send completed application and
>recommendations to:
>
>Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research, c/o Kristen Jensen
>119 California Hall
>University of California
>Berkeley, CA  94720-1500.
>
>Results will be announced in March 2003.  Further information about
>this award can be found on the Office of the Vice Chancellor for
>Research's website at
>http://research.chance.berkeley.edu/ciriacy/index.htm.  Questions may
>be directed to Kristen Jensen by e-mail at
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] or by phone at (510) 643-4797.
>

>Robert M. Price
>Associate Vice Chancellor for Research
>
>The contact person regarding this memo is "Kristen Jensen"
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

**********
DISCLAIMER:
Privileged/Confidential information may be contained within this message. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, retain, distribute, or disclose
any of its content to others. Instead, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete this e-mail entirely. We have checked this e-mail for any viruses and harmful
components however; we cannot guarantee it to be secured or virus free. PT Perusahaan
Pelayaran EQUINOX does not accept any responsibility for any damages or any
consequences therefrom.

RantauNet http://www.rantaunet.com
Isikan data keanggotaan anda di http://www.rantaunet.com/register.php3