----Original Message Follows----

From: edy utama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Salam,

Kami Group “Talago Buni” Contemporary Music of Minangkabau, Sumatra

Barat,

bekerjasama

dengan Bentara Budaya Jakarta akan mengadakan pertunjukan musik dengan

tema:

Pluralisme

Minangkabau dalam Musik Kontemporer.

Pertunjukan ini dilaksanakan pada:

Hari/tanggal    : Sabtu, 1 Maret 2003

Pukul                   : 20.00 Wib

Tempat          : Bentara Budaya Jakarta

                          Palmerah Selatan No. 17, Jakarta 10270

Pertunjukan ini juga akan diadakan di Solo pada tanggal 3 Maret 2002,

kerjasama dengan

Pusat Studi Budaya & Perubahan Sosial, Universitas Muhammadiyah

Surakarta

dan STSI

Surakarta. Materi pertunjukan silakan buka Attachment File.

Salam budaya,

Pimpinan Group

EDY UTAMA

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please be advised that Monday 3rd March 2003 is a Public Holidays.
For urgent matters our staff can be contacted on their AOH numbers.

DISCLAIMER:
Privileged/Confidential information may be contained within this message. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, retain, distribute, or disclose any of its content to others. Instead, please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail entirely. We have checked this e-mail for any viruses and harmful components however; we cannot guarantee it to be secured or virus free. PT Perusahaan Pelayaran EQUINOX does not accept any responsibility for any damages or any consequences therefrom.

Kirim email ke