From: "Ronald P Putra" <ronald.p.pu...@db.com>
Date: Nov 26, 2015 6:50 PM
Subject: draft Press Release [C]
To: "ronaldppu...@gmail.com" <ronaldppu...@gmail.com>

Classification: *Confidential*

---
e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Privacy of communications
Please note that, in order to monitor compliance with legal and regulatory
obligations and our policies, procedures and corporate compliance programs,
we reserve the right to review the content (including any personal data and
customer information) of emails and instant messages passing through our IT
systems, and to record telephone calls routed via our telephone systems. We
will only do so, however, in accordance with and to the extent permitted by
local laws and regulations. Kindly bear this in mind when communicating
with our staff. In some countries please refer to your local DB website for
a copy of our Privacy Policy.

--
.
* Posting yg berasal dari Palanta RantauNet, dipublikasikan di tempat lain
wajib mencantumkan sumber: ~dari Palanta R@ntauNet~
* Isi email, menjadi tanggung jawab pengirim email.
UNTUK DIPERHATIKAN, yang melanggar akan dimoderasi:
* DILARANG:
  1. Email besar dari 200KB;
  2. Email attachment, tawarkan & kirim melalui jalur pribadi;
  3. Email One Liner.
* Anggota WAJIB mematuhi peraturan (lihat di http://goo.gl/MScz7) serta
mengirimkan biodata!
* Tulis Nama, Umur & Lokasi disetiap posting
* Hapus footer & seluruh bagian tdk perlu dlm melakukan reply
* Untuk topik/subjek baru buat email baru, tdk mereply email lama & mengganti
subjeknya.