Anak ambo Tara Sjarif (Mutiara Halima Sjarif, 14 tahun, kelas satu di
Harbor High School Santa Cruz) lai ka sato pulo balap speda, indak di
singkarak doh, tapi  di Laguna Seca, California weekend ko. Ado
Artikel di Santa Cruz Sentinel:

Salam,
--MakNgah

Tara Sjarif in Santa Cruz Sentinel
Monday April 13, 2009

19TH ANNUAL SEA OTTER CLASSIC
 Local prep teams to compete at cycling festival
 By JAMES RAIA
 Monterey Herald
  Throughout its nearly two decades, the Sea Otter Classic has evolved
as a cycling festival as much as its competitors have evolved as
athletes.
  World champions to Olympic gold medalists to Tour de France riders
have all made yearly treks to Laguna Seca Recreation Area in Monterey
for this event.
  The majority of participating athletes are amateurs, with newbies to
nearly lifelong recreational competitors progressing through age-group
divisions. Some of their children are now doing the same.
  An increasing number of cyclists in recent years have participated
in the Sea Otter Classic, which begins Thursday, as an extension of
the NorCal High School Mountain Bike Racing League.
  Now in its ninth year, the league has 35 teams and about 425
partici-
 SEE OTTER ON B7

CONTRIBUTED PHOTO
 Harbor captain Maxime Schimmel, front, and Tara Sjarif will both
compete at the Sea Otter Classic this weekend.