Hi all,

commons-lang's trunk is currently removing all the things that have
become redundant with the Java releases after 1.3, I think they are
now targeting Java 5 as the minimum baseline.

RAT uses NestableException which no longer exists in commons-lang, but
that should be pretty easy to remove since we currently require Java
1.4+ anyway (I'm not exactly sure what we require, but 1.4 seems to be
sufficient to build and run the tests right now).

Any objections against removing references to Nestable in RAT's trunk?
Should I wait for a final 0.6 release?

Stefan