I attended the board meeting today as a guest. One of the issues
discussed was where should RAT graduate to.

The general consensus of the board is that this is not a board
concern, but that they have no objection, in principle, for it to be a
top level project. So, my question as mentor is does the RAT project
have any concerns about being a TLP?

Another possibility would be to enter into an infrastructure project.
Any thoughts about that?

Note, the discussion was general in nature and was a response to the
comment in the board report "The biggest problem that needs to be
resolved before graduation is final
destination."

Ross

--
Ross Gardler

OSS Watch - supporting open source in education and research
http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk