Hi,

> I use ratpoison with xrandr for a few weeks (now with the xrandr branch
> on the official git repo), and it works well!

Thanks Clément :)

> 1. ':restart' command puts windows onto a display that isn't the primary
> display (VGA1).

Ok. I'll propose a patch soon.

> 2. With a default conf (no xrandr command at all) and VGA1 plugged:

This one is more delicate. I think it's about how screen mirroring is
handled in ratpoison. I didn't investigate it yet but I think that when
a screen is mirrored, we should add only one screen which resolution is

resolution = min(resolution_screen1, resolution_screen2, ...)

I have to think more about it.

Mathieu