On 10/14/19 3:47 PM, Yazdani, Reyhaneh wrote:
Hello everyone,

The RAUC documentation describes:

In RAUC, everything that can be updated is a slot.  Thus a slot can either be a
full device, a partition, a volume or simply a file.

Now, I have two systems: system0 and system1, each of them defined as a
partition on eMMC.

I want to update a single file in my rootfs, for example the binary file of the
application. How should I setup my system.conf and manifest?

I could update the whole partition as an image, but just one file, I could not
find any example about that.

I would appreciate, if someone could help me.

Just FTR: This was not forgotten. The actual discussion on this takes place in the opened GitHub Issue https://github.com/rauc/rauc/issues/497

Regards, Enrico

--
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Enrico Jörns                |
Peiner Str. 6-8, 31137 Hildesheim, Germany | Phone: +49-5121-206917-5080 |