At 01:40 PM 1/27/2004, Mike Burger wrote:
This interesting, since my server doesn't run Exchange, ScanMail, etc.

It was done as a generic null-return-path bounce.. your mailserver inserted the local admin address when it got the message.. Check your MTA logs for details about the transfer.

The copy I got was substituted to be from "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", where xxxxx is a system account.