On Friday 22 December 2006 21:03, Kelly Jones wrote:
> f I learn that "this message was declared spam in the last 6 hours",
> I'll be happy. If the message was declared spam weeks ago, I obviously
> goofed one of the checks.

Realistically, what good would this do you except help you determine
just how long you could evade razor?

I've noticed a lot of your questions on this list are seeking detailed
knowledge of this level.  My admiration for your inquisitiveness is
tempered by my suspicion of your motive.  ;-)

--
John Andersen