Lads,

We run several high volume mailservers and would like to add razor2 to
our collective of anti-spam measures. We don't like to have external
dependencies for service availability reasons and we don't want to
overload the razor2 servers.

I've read several posts in the mailinglist archive from people asking if
it's possible to run a local server, but the replies are hidden from the
public. I can not find an answer to my question on the site or in the
FAQ, so I guess this is the right place to go :)

So I'll ask again: Is it possible to run a local server and mirror the
razor2 database?

TIA for your reply.

-- Dennis Krul