Hello, i did registered on razor2 reporting service by this e-mail.
Recently my server hdd died. With all account information.
I found a hand written password on a paper, but when i did enter it in
identity, the razor service report 214 error.
Possibly I did wrote it with a one letter different than that i did enter when
was registering.
I have about 1000 reported spams, with only false negative, and ever on that i
did make revoke.
If possible, I want use that account in future, but can the password be
recovered?

Thanks.