Hi,

While going through the code for Razor v2, I found the check below in
String.pm and enBase64.pm.

----- quote -----
     my $is_binary = ($hdr =~ /^Content-Type-Encoding: 8-bit/) ||
         ($body =~ /([\x00-\x1f|\x7f-\xff])/ and $1 !~ /[\r\n\t]/);

I may be wrong, but does the "Content-Type-Encoding:" header even exist?
RFC 1341 (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1341) doesn't mention it. It
does mention 8-bit encoding in the "Content-Transfer-Encoding:" header
however.

The check is also case sensitive and doesn't allow for the value 8bit in
the "Content-Transfer-Encoding:" (or "Content-Type-Encoding:) header.

Anyway, I was curious about this. Maybe someone can comment on this? Thanks.

Best regards,
Jeroen Koekkoek