On Tue, 13 Jun 2017, dontexit via Razor-users wrote:

I just tested my newsletter with https://www.mail-tester.com/
It seems that some negative score is related to razor:

-2.43 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E8_51_100
-1.79 RAZOR2_CHECK

How can I understand those tests? How can I improve razor reputation?

First, it's important to be aware that razor scores the content of
emails (I'm fuzzing over the technical details).  It is not looking at
your network reputation, whether you're on blacklists, etc.  That's
some other tool's job.

To get more details, you could install razor and then do a
razor-check, which would give you more detail on what's causing that
mail to be scored as it is.  Alternately, you could post the full
email, with headers, to some place like paste-bin, then share it with
the list and hope someone takes the time to check it for you.

http://pgp.mit.edu/                |      System Admin - UT CompSci