Hi Paul,

sorry for the delay in responding to this rather timely matter..

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 03:53:07AM -1000, Paul Spooren wrote:
> I just got a mail that GSoC[0] is looking for projects & I remember
> that r-b has been a member before.

indeed.

> Last year I've already been a member for OpenWrt but could also help out
> this year for r-b if there are no other volunteers.

I did it last year for r-b (and several years before) and last year was not 
much fun, as in there were many very basic questions and no promising students. 
So personally I'm not so motivated to do it again. Though OTOH if you would 
like to lead this, I'd be happy to help. (Are you?)

Finding areas to work on is usually rather easy. Describing that in a
useful way for GSoC and actually mentoring people takes more time.


-- 
cheers,
        Holger

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
               holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
       PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
[email protected] mailing list

To change your subscription options, visit 
https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/listinfo/rb-general.

To unsubscribe, send an email to 
[email protected].

Reply via email to