I’m working with the latest RBASE X and the latest PowerPluginPack for X and
I’m having a problem renaming some files. I have tried 2 variations on the
command below and neither works.

PLUGIN RBFileOperations v1|OPERATION RENAME_FILE|SOURCE 'C:\Temp\GITs\GIT# -
02.doc Vernier, Dial & Digital Calipers'|TARGET 'C:\Temp\GITs\GIT# - 02
Vernier, Dial & Digital Calipers.doc'

PLUGIN RBFileOperations v1|OPERATION RENAME_FILE|SOURCE C:\Temp\GITs\GIT# -
02.doc Vernier, Dial & Digital Calipers'|TARGET 'C:\Temp\GITs\GIT# - 02
Vernier, Dial & Digital Calipers.doc

The first with a single quote around each filename and the second without. Any
blues clues? TIA

Thanks,

Paul Buckley