At 05:36 AM 9/16/2016, Bishop CIV Denise K wrote:

This is one of the  command I used before I converted from 6 to 9.5

CHA A_1 TO 00 IN RECRUIT WHE A_1 FAI

I don't know the new command that will change a null value to a number

Here's how ...

If the A_1 column in RECRUIT is defined as INTEGER then ...

UPDATE RECRUIT SET A_I = 00 WHERE A_1 IS NULL

If the A_1 column in RECRUIT is defined as TEXT then ...

UPDATE RECRUIT SET A_I = '00' WHERE A_1 IS NULL

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak.