From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
A. Razzak Memon
Sent: September-16-16 12:31 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - R:Base editor default font

At 11:08 AM 9/16/2016, Stephen Markson wrote:

>I'm sorry if this is incredibly obvious stupid, but how do I set the
>default font for the R:Base Editor?

Here's how ...

00. Database Explorer > Main Menu ...
01. Choose "Settings" > "R:BASE Editor" from the Menu Bar 02. Select the "Edit
Syntax Schema..." button 03. Highlight the "R:BASE" Schema, and choose the
"Edit" button 04. On the second tab control, select the "Comments" tab

There is a whole slew of individual things you can change the font on by
editing individual preferences.

That's all there is to it!

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak