Sent: 9/16/2016 1:09:43 PM
Subject: RE: [RBASE-L] - R:Base editor default font
From: "Stephen Markson" <smark...@pebc.ca>
To: "rbase-l@googlegroups.com" <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>

Thanks, Razzak.

Does this mean if I want everything to be Tahoma 10 in the editor, I need to change the font for every type of text in the schema?

The jpgs you posted show an option to use the default font, which I assume is Courier New 10. Can that font be changed?

Regards,

Stephen Markson
The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada
416.979.2431 x251