The approach provided to Stepehen is the appropriate method to change, as you see fit.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak

At 11:54 PM 9/16/2016, Bruce Chitiea wrote:

Stephen:

Not knowing R:azzak's approach, I simply set my editor to use the Printer Font (for me: Courier
New 10pt, monospaced so's everything lines up).

Settings > R:Base Editor > Printer Font > Use Printer Font

I maintain an installation of the stand-alone R:BASE Editor product for ALL non-coding text editing.

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 9/16/2016 1:09:43 PM
Subject: RE: [RBASE-L] - R:Base editor default font
From: "Stephen Markson" <smark...@pebc.ca>
To: "rbase-l@googlegroups.com" <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>

Thanks, Razzak.

Does this mean if I want everything to be Tahoma 10 in the editor, I need to change the font for every
type of text in the schema?

The jpgs you posted show an option to use the default font, which I assume is Courier New 10. Can that
font be changed?

Regards,

Stephen Markson
The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada