At 04:09 PM 9/16/2016, Stephen Markson wrote:

Thanks, Razzak.

Does this mean if I want everything to be Tahoma 10 in the editor, I need to change the font
for every type of text in the schema?

Stepehen,

Yes, indeed!

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak

-----Original Message-----
From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of A. Razzak Memon
Sent: September-16-16 12:31 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - R:Base editor default font

At 11:08 AM 9/16/2016, Stephen Markson wrote:

>I'm sorry if this is incredibly obvious stupid, but how do I set the
>default font for the R:Base Editor?

Here's how ...

00. Database Explorer > Main Menu ...
01. Choose "Settings" > "R:BASE Editor" from the Menu Bar
02. Select the "Edit Syntax Schema..." button
03. Highlight the "R:BASE" Schema, and choose the "Edit" button
04. On the second tab control, select the "Comments" tab

There is a whole slew of individual things you can change the font on by editing individual
preferences.

That's all there is to it!

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak