I’ve been going round and round with this for about a week now.

I have Windows Standard Server 2012 (Stand Alone) IIS8

I create a Web aspx forms in C#, .net asp through Visual Studio 2013 RBase X /
Oterro X enterprise.

Everything works on my development PC (Windows 10 Pro) through VS2013

I move the published files to Windows Standard Server 2012 and everything works
until the code hits the connection OPEN() line. The program just hangs there. I
sure I’m missing some setting but I can’t seem to find it. I granted permission
to the database (actually to the folder).

Any thoughts or workarounds welcomed.

As a side note I created test program running against SQL Server 2014 and no
problems. My goal is to make this work using RBase/Oterro XE

Thanks

Buddy