Buddy:

If you are able to test the connection using a DSN and DSN-Less connection, that confirms the
perfect installation and configuration of Oterro X Enterprise.

The last thing I would verify the inclusion of SCRATCH C:\Temp (line #18) in the OterroXE.cfg
file, and making sure that C:\Temp exists with "full access" to all users.

Looking at screen shots, I would also recommend to upgrade the OS to "Windows Server 2012R2".
It is a FREE upgrade.

Good luck!

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak