From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
A. Razzak Memon
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 11:13 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [RBASE-L] - RBase/Oterro XE / Windows Standard Server 2012

Buddy:

If you are able to test the connection using a DSN and DSN-Less connection,
that confirms the perfect installation and configuration of Oterro X Enterprise.

The last thing I would verify the inclusion of SCRATCH C:\Temp (line
#18) in the OterroXE.cfg
file, and making sure that C:\Temp exists with "full access" to all users.

Looking at screen shots, I would also recommend to upgrade the OS to "Windows
Server 2012R2".
It is a FREE upgrade.

Good luck!

Very Best R:egards,