Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Dear R:BASE Community,

The exact training location has been established for the R:BASE Training in San Diego, CA.

  http://www.rbase.com/events/

This training is aimed towards instructing further awareness and implementation of the latest tools R:BASE X (Version 10) for Windows has to offer, which we hope all will be interested in.

Training Dates:

  December 15 - December 16, 2016

Location:

  Hilton Garden Inn San Diego/Rancho Bernardo
  17240 Bernardo Center Drive
  San Diego, CA, 92128 USA
  Phone: 1-858-676-1660
  http://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/california/SANBEGI/index.html

  Group Name: R:BASE TECHNOLOGIES
  Group Code: RBASE
  Reservation URL:

http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en/gi/groups/personalized/S/SANBEGI-RBASE-20161213/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

Duration:

  2 Days, Thursday and Friday

Times:

  9 AM to 5 PM

All are encouraged to try and attend the event, as it would be very beneficial for you.

To review the 2016 R:BASE Training Course Outline, class pricing, and other details,
please visit the R:BASE University home page:

http://www.rbaseuniversity.com/

For registration and inquiries, please contact our training staff at 1+724-733-0053,
or send an e-mail to:
mailto:rbasetrain...@rbase.com?subject=RBASE_Training_CA

Best regards,

Training Services