I am using a DB tree view in my processing. When a node in the view is clicked,
sometimes the “On Click” event launched and sometimes the tree collapses
without the “On Click” event executing. When the tree collapses, clicking on
the node again executes the “On Click” event.

Is there a way to know when clicking on a tree node whether the “On Click”
event or collapse action is going to happen? I always want the “On Click” event
launched.

Thanks,
Stu Hellman

[cid:image939c44.JPG@cd8b2697.4d94f210]<http://www.qmiusa.com/>