Good to hear!  I think I'm going to start instituting this in my apps where
they search across multiple fields!

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: Carpet Broker, Dick Fey <d...@carpetbroker.com>
To: rbase-l <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Sep 21, 2016 10:41 am
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - My solution to awkward parishioner name searches

Karen;
    We use a computed column of called 'CustomerInfo'  (customername,     city,
 zipcode,  customerphone) to allow an almost instant
    search for a customer to open an order form.  The search is 'Where
customerinfo contains'.    Works great
    You can enter any of those criteria to find the customer.

    Dick Fey
    Carpet Broker Inc.