At 11:22 AM 9/22/2016, Dan Goldberg wrote:

Awesome!

Dan:

In the meantime, here's something very important and valuable that you may consider.

R:Scope, as a repair utility program, is very valuable for fixing broken database
pointers and other corruption incidents.

R:BASE has been increasingly stable, but experiencing a power outage while R:BASE is processing table data can cause serious integrity problems. But not all levels of corruption are the same. Repairs are approached at a case-by-case basis, where fixes in one corruption incident may not apply in other cases. For disastrous cases,
it may even be easier to revert to a database backup.

For training in use of R:Scope, it is advise you acquire an R:BASE Technical Support Plan, so our experienced staff can work with you and assist is resolving database
corruptions when they happen.

If you have corrupt database that was retained from past incidents, we can provide
the training in the best methods to repair the files.

R:BASE Technologies Technical Support Plans:
http://www.rbase.com/support/plans.php

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak