From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jim Belisle
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2016 11:39 AM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBASE-L] - property commands

Using RABSE 9.5.
Creating a form in which the tab order normally stops at field a.
In the edit mode, however, I want the cursor to go to a different field.
In the on after start EEP I use the following PROPERTY commands for the edit
mode.
The comp_proc field I want to bypass. The comp_pcadd I want the focus.
  PROPERTY comp_proc READONLY 'TRUE'
  PROPERTY comp_proc ENABLED 'FALSE'
  PROPERTY comp_proc TABSTOP 'FALSE'
  PROPERTY comp_pcadd SET_FOCUS 'TRUE'

However the tab order seems to override my PROPERTY commands.
The cursor is still going to the field with Comp_proc and firing the on exit
EEP commands there.
What am I doing wrong with the PROPERTY commands?

James Belisle

Making Information Systems People Friendly Since 1990
[cid:image001.jpg@01CD8CE2.FB048F50]