Hmmm. He has been active telling the stories of his struggles on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/bobcastanaro

Jan

-----Original Message-----
From: "Javier Valencia" <javier.valen...@vtgonline.com>
To: <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 14:19:46 -0600
Subject: RE: [RBASE-L] - RIP Bob Castanaro

Sorry to hear about Bob, I also remember him from the Conferences and contributions to the List in the past. Looks like he has not used his Facebook account in the last couple of years since he got the initial diagnostic; I wanted to post something there for his family, but I would need to become friends first…which a this time seems moot.

Javier,

Javier Valencia, PE
14315 S. Twilight Ln.
Olathe, KS 66062