Tom,

The timing of your question couldn't have been better. I have just completed a major R:BASE XE project on secured MS Azure Cloud running R:Compiled XE published as RDWeb applications on Windows Server 2012 R2 for one of our corporate clients in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

All authorized users are now able use their favorite Touch Screen Tablet PCs, including iPads, from anywhere simply by having a reliable internet connection.

Having the published RDWeb applications on MS Windows Server 2016 or MS Windows Server 2012 R2 with all user accounts, etc., all you will need to do is to download the "RD Client" from "App Store". Install, configure, and you are good to go.

Yes, now you can run simple to very complex R:Compiled R:BASE X Enterprise applications on any device, including iPads.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions, or would like to see a live demo of a few amazing R:BASE X Enterprise applications running on R:BASE Cloud.

https://rbase360.com
https://rbasecloud.com
https://rbaseapps.com
https://ramonline.com