Thx all for your info. I am going to look into vipre to see their offerings. I
know some of them out there are bulky and vipre sounds lightweight.

Dan Goldberg

From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Brad Davidson
Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 8:33 AM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [RBASE-L] - anti virus for business

I’ll chime in here with Javier, been using Vipre across our 30 station LAN,
using a standard PC as the “vipre server”, running the Business Console which
allows deployment, group policies, etc.. for all PC combinations we need, small
footprint, exclude files, etc…  Been using Vipre for past 8 years no issues to
speak of, just to remember to exclude the entire DB and scratch folders upon
new computer induction into LAN.

Brad Davidson
CIO, Director
Aero-Craft Hydraulics, Inc.