From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
MOHAMMED SATTAR
Sent: Monday, April 3, 2017 9:02 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - how to eliminate this error

I am also getting the below sometimes but haven’t been able to figure out why …
first i thought it could be due to system unable to make scratch or $$$ files
in time but that is not the issue
any answers willed be welcome
Mohammed Sattar
Utah Group
Bangladesh
On Mar 31, 2017, at 7:54 PM, Dan Goldberg