Tom,

FWIW ...

The default Form Designer Settings include the options for Form, Text Objects,
Edit Objects, Button Objects, ListBox/ComboBox Objects, Panel Objects,
CheckBox/RadioButton Objects, and Pop-up Menus.

It would be nice to include the Default Settings for Enhanced DB Grid as well.

Did you know that you can select all columns for Enhanced DB Grid, and then
change Title Properties and Column Properties, including Fonts, all at once?

See attached.

Have fun!

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak